The Haywood Healthcare Foundation relies heavily on our many faithful volunteers. Since 2007, we have welcomed over 1,000 volunteers to help with projects and events. Many volunteers are needed for our annual fundraisers, such as the Golf Tournament and Gala, and the Power of Pink Run. Without the continued support of these volunteers, we could not host successful events.
Event volunteer responsibilities include:
- event registration
- putting together and handing out special gift bags
- selling raffle tickets
- monitoring the Golf Tournament Hole-in-One station
- selling and collecting special tickets
- volunteering on the Power of Pink race route
- securing sponsorships for events and items for auctions
- distributing event posters and fliers
Our volunteer opportunities are varied and we’re grateful for any amount of time so please consider volunteering to help us reach our mission. You are able to customize your volunteer experience by selecting the amount of time you’re available, the events you’d like to participate with, and your skills.